The Arsenal Gun Trust™ is:
- A Legal Compliance System protecting your right to own guns
- A Risk Management Tool protecting those handling your guns
- An Estate Plan protecting those who inherit your guns
On July 13, 2016 '41F', an executive action by President Barak H. Obama, took effect for NFA firearms. Those new rules will not be retroactive, so NFA firearms previously registered will not be affected until, possibly, they are inherited. Under 41F, the Arsenal Gun Trust™ will provide the key benefits of allowing legal possession by others, creating an estate plan to avoid the courts and a public record of who inherits your firearms, and enabling your firearms to be grandfathered for your successors and beneficiaries.
- Your spouse knows the combination to your gun safe.
- During lunch after target shooting with a friend, you leave your NFA firearms in his car.
- While hunting you leave your NFA firearms in your parents' cabin.
- A cousin stores your NFA firearms during your military deployment.
- $250,000 in fines
- 10 years in jail
- Confiscation of your guns
To begin the process to set-up your Arsenal Gun Trust™, complete our questionnaire now, or contact our office.